Seeking a full-time employer in the PR/Communications field, preferably in the social/new media area, and in the GTA. Looking for a sunny, engaging environment that thrives on the positive energy of its (potentially young) employees. Ideally, the candidate represents a corporate culture that is synonymous with such words as hip, cool, radical, splendid, etc.
If in the city of Toronto, this is an added bonus, as my car is currently buried under three feet of snow in Muskoka. (Oh yes! There most certainly is a picture!) Will problem solve to get to an out-of-town job, until it melts, on an as-needed basis. (Especially if your company exudes unusually high levels of awesomeness.)
- An appreciation for competence
- A love for creative energy
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills – gives constructive criticism constructively
- Experience working with high energy individuals
- Ability to laugh
- Ability to manage and lead through inspiration
- A passion for what you do, which excites, in the rest of your team, a desire to perform at an A+ level.
- Must be approachable (even with high levels of awesomeness) and generally understanding (ex. Malaria is a reason to not come in to work!)
- Does not have a history of yelling at employees or making them cry (April Fool’s Day is exempt)
Other Merit Criteria and Conditions of Employment:
- Interest in fashion is optional (Proximity to shoe stores may be seen as a bonus or liability, depending on salary)
I look forward to meeting with you…whoever you are!